Life is not just worth LIVING. It's worth SHARING.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

A DAY OF MANY FACES.

Just got home. Very, very tired.

A long walk then a tricycle ride then an LRT 2 ride then a short walk then an LRT ride then a short walk and finally a long tricycle ride...

Ran out of breath??? That's how tiring going home is, now. Oh, how precious were those times when I always had someone to fetch me from school.

*sigh*

I hate the damn weather. Puddles of dirty water on the streets. Yucky water dripping from literally everywhere. What the hell is wrong with this place!

*sigh*

On the brighter side, I got 88 in the ME Mock Long Test. I don't want to have false hope. I really, really think the real one's three times harder. No time should be wasted. The hell with rest, I NEED to study! (Am I really saying this? What the hell's happening to me?)

Well... Can't think clearly right now... I'll just share some jokes from my T2 blockmates during our three-hour escapade in McDo. (BTW, we were asked do this taste test on their new and improved(?) Sausage McMuffin, and we were given three each. That was fun, but I'll never eat one of those again. Bwahahaha..)

Here are some of my faves: (Sorry if there will be some discrepancies:)

1. Ano raw ang sinabi ng batang centipede sa tatay nya kaya nahimatay ito?
Sagot: "Itay, pabili ng sapatos."

2. Sino ang kapatid ni Kitchie Nadal?
Sagot: "Barbie Na Doll"

3. Ano ang sinabi ng tinga sa kulangot?
Sagot: "Anong ginagawa mo dito?" (This is gross:)

Special thanks to my sources, Jan San Juan, Cara Adajar, Wilson Co, and Marwin Malaki, for making me laugh a Gracean laugh for the first time ever in my Atenean life. Hehe...

Time to check my ACADS cd :) Nighty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home