Life is not just worth LIVING. It's worth SHARING.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

ONE DOWN.

Yep. Math 18 long exam #1 is officially history. If it's something worth remembering or not is yet to be revealed, although it may take a seriously looong while, according to some reliable sources. Bwahaha... BTW, the next BIG ONE is on July 14. We should really get ready for this "a-lot-harder" (according again to the sources) Long Exam #2.

GO T2!!! :)

Hmm... Aside from that dreaded but fun Math, my day is kinda okay. I'm beginning to not hate Modern Jazz. Although I can't really follow all the steps all the time, I can see myself improving even a very TINY bit. hehe...

Oh, I'd like to promote a stall there in the ADMU Caf. I've been seriously wanting to have that kind of food since I was in Grace, so it's kind of a blessing. hehe... You can buy sandwiches there, and you can choose what you want to have in it. It's a bit expensive, but, I guess, good food deserves a good price. I think it's name is "Food After Thought" or something. I'm not really sure. Just check it out on the second floor. What the hell!!! hmm... they should pay me for this... Maybe 50% off? bwahahaha...

o0o

Something just hit me. Not literally, of course. It's just that being in college could really be fun. It may not be the same kind of fun during the high school days, but it makes me happy in a different way. In high school, it was the fun of being comfortable with everyone and your environment, but in college, in my opinion, it's the fun of discovering. New perspectives. New cultures. And, most importantly, new people. It's basically the fun of getting out of our comfort zones, and doing and learning new things outside our "box."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home