Life is not just worth LIVING. It's worth SHARING.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

JUDGMENT # 1. (of 7)

My heart was pounding really fast when our Ma 18 teacher came in. With him were our checked long exams, and my mind was going ballistic. I couldn't stop thinking "Bagsak kaya ako... bagsak kaya ako..." The long wait was finally over. He was calling us one by one, and one by one I could see the faces of my blockmates, some contented and some sad and some indifferent, as they looked at their scores. Then, I heard my name called. I quickly stood and got the papers from him. I looked at it, and damn! Never had I been so happy with 72. I guess, college brings out the "survival mode" in me. bwahahaha

o0o

To my Atenean family T2,

The fight is not yet over. Our destinies still lie in our choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home