Life is not just worth LIVING. It's worth SHARING.

Friday, December 16, 2005

GOT NOTHING TO SAY.

I can't seem to think of anything to say. Months have already gone by, but still I've nothing to say. No doubt, it's a bad thing. My speechlessness may mean that nothing really matters to me that much anymore. Not math. Not PE. Not anyone. I guess it's what we call emotional atrophy. I just don't care anymore. I don't get irritated that much anymore which is quite weird because since I last knew myself, I get irritated quite easily. What I do more right now is get bored, bored, and bored all over again.
I really don't know what's wrong. Maybe it's this damn place. The unsettling atmosphere. The incomprehensible people. Maybe it's because it's been a long time since I hung out with my friends. Maybe I just don't mesh with my life today. Am I really doing what I want to do? I don't freakin' know!
I wasn't really thinking about these stuff earlier. These are pure thoughts leaking away from me.
I don't really know what I need right now.
Maybe I do know.
I think I need a few breaths from my old world to get back on track. This life is just plain uninspiring, and now I'm running out of breath as if invisible walls are pressing on me.
*sigh*
Apparently, ranting does help, and now, I feel a bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home