Life is not just worth LIVING. It's worth SHARING.

Friday, August 05, 2005

WHISPERS TO BE HEARD.

I was in this house alone with Darkness beside me
But the whispers won't go away
I have summoned the dark but the silence won't break free
The whispers were flying with the breeze
They are here, but I would not hear.

They still pierced, I felt them burrowing in my head
Then came Silence from his prison hushing the world around
The death of the air clasped an embrace around me
I felt safe as I knew that the whispers were bound.
They were here, but I did not hear.

Silence went to me and bade his farewell
I wept. "Don't go" I said, tugging on his side
Then he left and the voices returned
Overwhelming they were, I stood terrified
They were here, but I didn't want to hear.

Still, they didn't stop, with no choice, I listened,
They were soft voices so familiar to me
Darkness left, then light came
My eyes too blurred to see

o0o

Most of the time, it takes more time accepting the truth than finding out the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home