Life is not just worth LIVING. It's worth SHARING.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A WARNING TO ALL.

It was five PM, my friend Pizza and I went to the SEC-A rest rooms to have our "after-PE" routine. I usually just took a few moments to change clothes, but for some reasons, my paced slowed. I was a bit anxious that a GIRL would be done EARLIER than ME. It's just the thing that girls take more time in the restroom... ahaha... I'm becoming irrelevant. So, when I got out, Pizza was already there, but she seemed to be looking for something.

I was wondering what she was looking for.

Then, she told me. HER BAG WAS MISSING.

She said that she just left her bag on a stand before going inside a cubicle to change her clothes. When she got out, her bag had already vanished.

It was obvious that she had been having a bad day before the incident, but I guess bad things can turn out worse than we can expect. So, we looked and looked everywhere for it, but it was nowhere to be found. I then went to our (guys') CR to see if it "materialized" there, but of course it wasn't there too. Sad... Pizza was suddenly gone when I went out.

After a few secs, she was back, and with her was her blue floral bag. However, she was already teary-eyed. She found her bag on the nearest staircase open. It was abvious that the Atenean thief had rummaged in it before leaving.

Her ID was still there. And her coin purse. And also an envelope which contained some of her money. And her other stuff. BUT HER CELLPHONE AND WALLET WERE GONE.

It makes me wonder what motivated the Atenean to steal.

Did she need the money? Is she a klepto? Did she do it just for a natural high?

I guess, we wouldn't really know. That is until we would have our own CSI in Ateneo :) which i think won't ever happen.

I just hope that dear ol' Conscience would wake her up in the night and never make her sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home