Life is not just worth LIVING. It's worth SHARING.

Monday, January 16, 2006

HELL WEEK.

I'm in the period called "hell week." Damn research paper, Lit midterms, Chem student-designed experiment and Chem Long Test! they're sucking the life out of me. Partly it's really stressful but it's not impossible to do with the right time management I try to follow :) I really thank God for helping me with my stuff last week which was another hell week- Math Long test, Math midterms and fil Long Test- and also for helping me (almost) finish my research paper during the weekend (2 shady days) even if I felt really really lazy.

But, the truth is, this hell week makes me feel a lot better in my college life. I guess it feels really better to do a lot of stuff rather than redundantly go to school wasting my time. Nyahaha...

Since I'm feeling really happy this week, wait for the 2nd installment of my correspondence report Life under the Blue Sky! COMING SOON ;P

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cool.. I want more news from the The Ateneo :)

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Photography said...

hehe, i can resonate with that.

just droppin by. thanks

11:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by!! kilala mo ba yang si jeff pioquinto?

10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home