Life is not just worth LIVING. It's worth SHARING.

Monday, May 01, 2006

DEAR GOD,

You knowe, I lerned a lot from Teacher today. She said that little children like me shoud be veri good so I wil be able to live with ya in Heaven. Teacher even koted Your book about children two olways obey their parents like brushing our teeth, eeting veggys, and praying befor sleeping. It's kinda kewl You rote that in Your thik book. I was thinking you wer always serius. No ofense, OK?

Teacher olso told us bout a few instracktions dat she even pasted on the woll. It sed sumthing like this:

1. Share yor blesings wid other poeple.
2. Do'nt fight wit other poeple.
3. Put evrything in theyr proper playce.
4. Don't still from other poeple.
5. Don't say bad wurds to othr poeple.

She sed that two be good boys and girls, we shud follow this. But, mommy and daddy so not do this. I knowe. There are times when I would see mommy give yaya and and the other yayas eeky food while we eat those yummy steaks. I also hear mommy shout bad words to manong our driver and also daddy when he talks on the fone with his eyes looking like that wolf in Little red Riding Houd. Mommy and daddy would also say bad things about yaya and manong in Chinise so they woudn't understand. Sometimes, daddy also says bad things to mommy, and mommy hits him on the face. Why do they do that? Are my mommy and daddy bad people?

Number 3 also says that things shoud be put back to theyr proper playce, like returning my toys or fixsing my big books on my shefl. But daddy always throws paper and Jollibee trash from our car to the road. Isn't that not obeying the rule? Isn't that bad? Of course, I asked dady this one time but he just told me, that's what MmDeeAs are for, we do'nt pay taxes for nothing. God, what are MmdeeAs and taxes and what do they have to do with this rules? There's also something weird with mommmy. There are times when mommy would take money from daddy's wallet and bag, and she would tell me not to tell daddy. Isn't that stealing?

God, I'm reely reely confewsd. Are older poeple like my parents bad poeple? Or, are older poeple gooder when their like bad children?

My head hurts reely hard when I think about it. I don't want them to go to Hell. Pleeeese reply OK?


Love,
XXX
annonimus(of course you know me. your God!)

P.S. Can I hav bring my potsim with me when I live ther wit You in Heaven?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home