Life is not just worth LIVING. It's worth SHARING.

Monday, July 25, 2005

BLUE MEETS GREEN. AND VICE VERSA.

It was not an ordinary day because of two or actually three major happenings: (1) JENSEN's 18th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION (2) first encounter with three of JENSEN's GREEN(La Salle) BARKADA and (3) my REALIZATION.

I.
7:40. I got up from bed excited for Jenny's party. 9:00. My uncle, his wife and I was on the road. 9:15. We were in a Catholic church. 10:00 Back on the rugged road of Manila. 10:something. I'm dropped off in Jon's house. Gi, Ja, Ralph were already there. Before 11. Awi came. Cocoy also arrived and he hasn't changed a bit since we last met which I think was ages ago. 11:something. Jenny arrived with his Green flock namely Riva, Chris and Omar. Gi got in a dilemma and decided to go back to Bellevue. 12:something. We arrived at Jenny's house in Valenzuela which was really grand i tell you. :) We stayed in the mini-theater room (due to the BIG TV) and they played PS2. 1:something. Eating time. I was pigging out on Jenny's very abundant food supply. "Pigging out" as Rizza put it. Pictures taken. Candle-blowing by dear ol' Jenny while we were singing our hearts out with the classic "Happy birthday" song. More pictures taken. I don't know what time it was, we went back upstairs and we played scrabble while the others played PS2. Finished playing. I was damn confused with their mind games. I really suck. 4:00. We were still there. A bit before 5:00. All the guys played ball of course excluding me. About 6:00 PM i think. We were on the road. Dropped off Green Omar in 5th Ave. 6:45. Jon's house again. Bye bye to birthday boy Jenny, Cri, Chris and Riva. We chit-chatted for a long time. 8:00. Boyet came. One by one we dropped of Ralph then Coy then Rizza. 9:30. Home at last.

Conclusion:

Thanks a bunch, Jenny! (or Jenny-sia as Riva put it.) I had fun. It's already clear in my mind. Jensen's 18th Birthday = FUN ;) I'll really remember this day.

II.
So... Jenny introduced us to three of his LaSallite friends Riva, Chris and Omar.

My first impressions which I think are stereotypical. (Not that it really matters.)
1. Riva: fun Chinese girl
2. Chris: indifferent "cool" guy
3. Omar: shy silent type

My current impressions? (Right now.)
1. Riva: still fun, still Chinese, Gracean "laugher"
2. Chris: active, verbose, still "cool", still passive in person
3. Omar: still shy silent type

Conclusion:

The above-mentioned statements don't really matter. It's just that they are really comfy and happy hanging out with each other. Great job, Jenny! I think they're real finds.

III.
My realization:

Damn! Thay're having so much fun there on the green fields. I think they have more of authentic people. No offense to my schoolmates.

It just feels too artificial under the blue sky.

Of course, it isn't everyone. It's just sad.

I think I'm doing a bad job with my blue life.

I hope I prove myself wrong very soon.

We'll soon see if the green fields are really bad omens for me or are just tasters for my happy blue tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home