Life is not just worth LIVING. It's worth SHARING.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

DUH?! THAT'S LIFE.

So it has been a week sice my last post? (I think) Everything seems to be becoming a bit more fast-paced in my opinion. Although our load isn't that full, I always feel that something needs to be done. Hmmm... The highlights of those seven days? What can beat an F (46%) in my Math 18 Long Exam #2? AND to think that I STUDIED A HELL LOT MORE compared to the first one... Very sad indeed... Maybe I need to change my study habits... Maybe long hours of studying doesn't mesh with cramming-type me. I really really need to get it straight, so I can do better. I guess, the only thing that still keeps me going is that I'm still in ME. Thanks God! It's still sad though that I have an average of 59% from the two long exams. Anyways, the lowest long exam will be cancelled so I really have to do better, so that crappy 46% will be off my record. So right now, there are still five more long exams to go, and long exam #3 is on August 4 then our midterms on August 8. Gosh... I need to start NOW. huhuhuhu...

Well just as the saying goes "that's life."

Last Thursday I cut my PE bwahahaha... I really enjoyed my time off from that damn dancing class. nyahahaha... So... that's one out of three cuts... Hmm... Two more cuts bwahahahha...

Au revoir! Dinner time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home